Our user friendly dashboard gives you useful information about your backlinks, like Google, PageRank, Alexa Rank, Anchor Text, IP, Nofollow checker and much more. In this tutorial, we will talk about each of these features.
1. Data (when did you add your link)
In the first column you can see the data when you added each of your backlink.
Note: you can group your backlinks by Data by clicking on “# 1” (on the top of your column).
2. Backlinks status
In the second column you can see the status of each of your link and when your backlink was checked last time.
- Ok: your backlink has no problem (your backlinks has been found, it is dofollow and there is no redirect) and is 100% working.
- Nofollow: your backlink has the rel=”nofollow” tag added. For Google and other search engines, nofollow means that link won’t improve your ranking and it won’t transfer any PageRank.
- 301 Moved Permanently: your Link From Page (where the link comes from) redirects to another page.
- Will Be Checked Soon (usually after multiple importing): your backlink status is going to be updated in maximum 4 hours.
3. Google PageRank and Alexa Rank
In the third column you can see the Google PageRank and the Alexa Rank for each of your backlinks.
What is Google PageRank? Google PageRank, which is largely based upon the number and quality of backlinks a webpage has, is an important factor in how well a particular webpage ranks within the Google search results.
What is Alexa Rank? Alexa rank is a measure of a website’s popularity and calculated using a combination of average daily visitors to individual websites and the pageviews over the past 3 months. The website with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. Theoretically, the lower the Alexa ranking, the more traffic, visitors and page views that website gets.
4. Page (where the link comes from)
In the fourth column you can see details about your backlink page.
- Title: the title of your backlink site.
- Adress: the adress of your backlink.
- Anchor: the anchor text of your backlinks. (An Anchor text link is the phrase used to link one website to another website.)
- Server: the IP of your backlink.
5. Link To
In the fifth column you can see details about your “Link to” page.
- Adress: the adress of your “link to” page.
- Tags: what tags did you added for your backlink.
- Notes: what notes did you added for your backlink.
6. Backlink expiration feature
This column will show you how much time there is going to be until your backlink will expire (if you choosed any expiration time).
7. More Options
In this column you can: modify, refresh or delete your backlinks.
- Modify: Click the wrench icon to modify your backlink.
- Delete: Click the trash button to permanently delete your backlink.
- Refresh: Click the arrows to instantly check your backlink and update its status.