Write for Monitor Backlinks
The Monitor Backlinks blog reviews guest post contributions from experts in SEO, link building, traffic or online marketing.
What We Publish
We only accept articles that are packed with useful information about SEO, backlinks and/or your experience using the Monitor Backlinks tool. Our readers love to read step-by-step tutorials, articles and case studies that provide real value.
If you’re a current (or prospective) Monitor Backlinks user, then we recommend that you write about your experience with the tool and how it has improved your SEO/link-building work. Your case study should walk readers step-by-step through how you’ve used Monitor Backlinks and the results you have seen. If you’re not already a user, then you can try Monitor Backlinks free and write a case study with your results.
The minimum word count is 1,200 words, but there is no maximum.
Your writing must be 100% original (not published anywhere else on the internet) and high quality.
Guest Blogging Requirements
We’re looking for original posts that are comprehensive, specific, and have personality. Generic, dull, or unoriginal posts that don’t provide specific information will not get published.
Other important guidelines include:
1. The minimum word count is 1,200 words, but there is no maximum word count.
2. Posts should reflect the writing style/tone of the Monitor Backlinks blog.
3. You are welcome to include a short author bio with a maximum of one link to your own website.
4. Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
5. Please submit your post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
6. Please properly attribute data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Email us at editors [at] monitorbacklinks [dot] com with your ideas or your completed guest post.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all inquiries.
If your article/brand meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know the next steps. That process may take up to 2 weeks.