Write for Monitor Backlinks
Do you want to write for the Monitor Backlinks blog?
Awesome, we are always open to accepting new contributors—as long as you’re an expert in SEO, link building, traffic or online marketing.
What We Publish
We only accept articles that are packed with useful information about SEO and backlinks. Our readers love to read step-by-step tutorials and articles that provide real value. Your writing must be 100% original (not published anywhere else on the internet) and high quality.
We do also accept case studies. If you’re a current (or prospective) Monitor Backlinks user, then you can write about your experience with the tool and how it has improved your SEO/link-building work. Your case study should walk readers step-by-step through how you’ve used Monitor Backlinks and the results you have seen. You could even try Monitor Backlinks free for 30 days and write a case study with your results.
The minimum word count is 1,200 words, but there is no maximum.
Guest Blogging Requirements
We’re looking for original posts that are comprehensive, specific, and have personality. Generic, dull, or unoriginal posts that don’t provide specific information will not get published.
Other important guidelines include:
1. The minimum word count is 1,200 words, but there is no maximum word count.
2. Posts should reflect the writing style/tone of the Monitor Backlinks blog.
3. You are welcome to include a short author bio with a maximum of one link to your own website.
4. Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
5. Please submit your post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
6. Please properly attribute data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Ready to have your writing published on Monitor Backlinks? Email us at editors [at] monitorbacklinks [dot] com with your ideas or your completed guest post.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.